With the loss, the Ravens were eliminated from playoff contention and the Buffalo Bills took their spot. With less than a minute left in the game, the Bengals made the Bills' dream a reality when Andy Dalton connected with Tyler Boyd on a fourth-and-12 for a 49-yard game-winning touchdown. However, this could be Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis' last game, and his players may look to send him out with a bang with a road win against a division rival. Plenty of players stepped up in their time of need: Chris Moore had a pivotal kickoff return, Alex Collins delivered a huge fourth-down touchdown run and quarterback Joe Flacco bounced back from a frightful 4-for-18 start.
Flacco struggled to connect with receiver Mike Wallace early on.
Flacco started 3/13 with 17 yards in Baltimore's first 20 plays. Baltimore finished the half with 61 total yards and two first downs.
- Cincinnati's Tyler Kroft scores another touchdown, 14-3 CIN with 4:14 left in the half. Flacco threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Moore on the next play and the Ravens had life, trailing just 17-10 at the break. He had an incentive in his contract for making the Pro Bowl and reaching the playoffs in the same season.
Left tackle Cedric Ogbuehi, who Suggs beat for two sacks in Week 1, will miss today's game with a shoulder injury. Ravens WR Jeremy Maclin (knee) was inactive for the second consecutive game.
- Obama, Clinton remain "most admired" Americans
- At least two dead in anti-Kabila protests
- Bournemouth hand Allardyce first Everton defeat
- Extreme cold warning conitnues
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy carted off with ankle injury
- Sue Grafton Net Worth 2018: How Much Is Grafton Worth Right Now?
- UNESCO 'regrets' Israel's withdrawal
- Look up! First supermoon of 2018 is on New Year's Day
- Four Britons feared dead in Sydney plane crash
- Apple issues apology for battery woes in older iPhone models