With the loss, the Ravens were eliminated from playoff contention and the Buffalo Bills took their spot. With less than a minute left in the game, the Bengals made the Bills' dream a reality when Andy Dalton connected with Tyler Boyd on a fourth-and-12 for a 49-yard game-winning touchdown. However, this could be Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis' last game, and his players may look to send him out with a bang with a road win against a division rival. Plenty of players stepped up in their time of need: Chris Moore had a pivotal kickoff return, Alex Collins delivered a huge fourth-down touchdown run and quarterback Joe Flacco bounced back from a frightful 4-for-18 start.
Flacco struggled to connect with receiver Mike Wallace early on.
Flacco started 3/13 with 17 yards in Baltimore's first 20 plays. Baltimore finished the half with 61 total yards and two first downs.
- Cincinnati's Tyler Kroft scores another touchdown, 14-3 CIN with 4:14 left in the half. Flacco threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Moore on the next play and the Ravens had life, trailing just 17-10 at the break. He had an incentive in his contract for making the Pro Bowl and reaching the playoffs in the same season.
Left tackle Cedric Ogbuehi, who Suggs beat for two sacks in Week 1, will miss today's game with a shoulder injury. Ravens WR Jeremy Maclin (knee) was inactive for the second consecutive game.
- Ravens miss playoffs with 31-27 loss to Bengals
- Analysts See $1.55 EPS for Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB)
- 1, No. 4 pick in 2018 NFL Draft
- BJP president Amit Shah pushes for strengthening party's base in Karnataka
- UNESCO 'regrets' Israel's withdrawal
- Assam publishes part draft of NRC with 1.9 crore names
- Sue Grafton Net Worth 2018: How Much Is Grafton Worth Right Now?
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Gets Better With Android Oreo
- Erica Garner, who became an activist after her father's death, dies
- At least two dead in anti-Kabila protests