Pep Guardiola says there will be "internal meetings" at Manchester City to decide whether to move for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in January, after potential injuries to Kevin De Bruyne and Gabriel Jesus.
Despite the result, it could still prove a costly afternoon for City with Gabriel Jesus leaving the field injured and in tears in the first half, and the league's top assist-maker Kevin de Bruyne stretchered off after a heavy tackle from Jason Puncheon in the final minute.
Moss didn't clearly didn't see the incident otherwise he would surely have produced a red card, and even though he was up and walking aided after the game, he will be very lucky to escape a serious injury.
"We were lucky in the recent games, and today we will see", Guardiola told reporters. "For a player of such a young age, he has a really strong character and I think he will be a great addition".
City conceded an injury-time penalty at Selhurst Park but goalkeeper Ederson saved the spot-kick from Luka Milivojevic, prompting Match of the Day host Gary Lineker to claim Guardiola's side have an "air of invincibility about them". "They must protect the players", Guardiola said. Maybe Arsene [Wenger, Arsenal manager] is anxious about that, but I say as I've said to him, that run is for him - 2004 is for him.
Guardiola would not comment on the decision to award the penalty, which came after Wilfried Zaha went down under a challenge from Raheem Sterling.
Hodgson, whose team played Arsenal on Thursday and next face Southampton on Tuesday, continued: "I always trust the players to give a good performance".
Manchester City's Leroy Sane shows his disappointment during the draw with Crystal Palace.
As Ederson rescuing a point for City, the blue of Manchester also preserved their unbeaten record and extended it to 21 matches.
- Seaplane crashes into Australia's Hawkesbury River, killing six
- John Elway expected to watch Sam Darnold at USC
- "Mann Ki Baat" becomes the most trending hashtag on Twitter in 2017
- Apple apologizes after outcry over slowed iPhones
- Doug Jones certified as Alabama's senator-elect; Roy Moore's lawsuit dismissed
- Wisconsin vs. Miami score: Badgers outlast the Hurricanes in the Orange Bowl
- Why Meghan Markle's sister is unhappy with Prince Harry
- Apple offers discount battery replacement for secretly slowing down iPhones
- Suspects arrested in Troy Quadruple homicide plead not guilty to murder charges
- Ayew eyeing West Brom scalp in Premier League