Paige teamed up with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville to take on Sasha Banks, Mickie James and Bayley in a six person tag team match, but the match had to be stopped after Paige took a bad bump.
The Raven-Haired Renegade missed nearly a year of action after she had neck surgery in October 2016, and her recent push as the leader of Absolution has helped revitalized her WWE career after so much time away.
Paige is apparently alright today as she was seen at the hotel bar after the show and was feeling better, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
Other Twitter users have made comments like, "The injury was a shoot and not part of the show" or "Paige left the ring with no stretcher but with doctors help".
WWE clearly had big plans for Paige given how much Absolution has cast a shadow over the women's division on Raw.
As the WWE learns more, they will likely make an official announcement on their website or social media accounts.
- Barber intentionally snipped customer's ear, cut bald path down head
- Ryan Murphy's LGBTQ History-Making 'Pose' Headed for FX
- United States missions in Turkey to resume full visa services after row
- Reliance Jio to acquire Anil Ambani-led RCom's wireless assets
- Barack Obama Weighs In On Meghan Markle During Interview With Prince Harry
- Washington State vs. Michigan State, Holiday Bowl
- 'Heinous atrocity': Same-sex couple, two kids murdered in NY basement
- Intel Corporation (INTC) EPS Estimated At $0.86
- Asbestos found in "Claire's" makeup for children
- Pro-Trump Singer Says Corey Lewandowski Sexually Assaulted Her At A Party