The Gunners are unbeaten in their last six games in all competitions with their last outing being a pulsating 3-3 draw at home to Jurgen Klopp's side at the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners are now sixth in the table, three points behind Tottenham and four away from Liverpool in fourth spot as they seek victory over Roy Hodgson's improved side.
Jack Wilshere will continue his partnership with Granit Xhaka in the centre of midfield due to Aaron Ramsey's absence, while Alex Iwobi could support the triumvirate of Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and Alexandre Lacazette.
However, Mamadou Sakho is ruled out with a calf strain and Joel Ward is also a doubt with a groin problem. Christian Benteke has completed his suspension for picking up his fifth yellow card of the season, while Jason Puncheon is available for selection despite his recent charge for possession of an offensive weapon.
Also missing out on tonight's game is Nacho Monreal, coming off at half time against Liverpool, Wenger revealed that the Spaniard will be out for about ten days.
What time does it start?
"We've also had very positive results at Crystal Palace over the years".
Where can I watch it?
Arsenal have only failed to score in two of their last 19 league games against Crystal Palace - the 0-3 loss last season and a 0-0 draw at Selhurst Park in October 1997.
It's a big game for......
The two have been very risky in recent weeks and coming back from his suspension, Christian Benteke will be fresh for the game so the defensive unit have to be ready to battle for what will be a much-needed three points. The target man has struggled for goals this season, though with a goal in his last game against Leicester, will be eager to add another goal against an Arsenal side that has conceded the most goals out of sides in the top seven.
In our first visit back to South London since that embarrassing 3-0 defeat against Palace last season, revenge should be what the squad is hoping for. The star playmaker has been in impressive form of late and has scored in back-to-back games.
- Serena Williams set for likely Australian Open comeback after pregnancy
- South Korea to impose new curbs on cryptocurrency trading
- Roy Moore Files Lawsuit to Challenge Results of Alabama Senate Race
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT)
- Barber intentionally snipped customer's ear, cut bald path down head
- Health chiefs make a record £174m from hospital parking
- Tatkal booking fraud: Piyush Goyal orders IRCTC, CRIS to strengthen cybersecurity measures
- Santa and reindeer bring more cold air for Christmas
- State Dept rejects U.S. envoy proposal to stop calling West Bank occupied
- Wind chill advisory issued for parts of central Pa.