But during the haircut, stylist Khaled A. Shabani allegedly began manhandling him, and accused him of fidgeting and moving his head around too much.
The unidentified man asked his barber, Khaled A. Shabani, to shave the sides of his head and take an inch off the top.
A hair stylist has been arrested after allegedly snipping a customer's ear on goal during a botched haircut.
According to WKOW, A man in Wisconsin called police after he said his barber snipped his ear with scissors and shaved a path right down the middle of his head. He said that Shabani left his customer "looking a bit like Larry from 'The Three Stooges'". When questioned, the stylist told police the nick on the ear was an accident.
He's due in court on January 5, 2018.
- State Dept rejects U.S. envoy proposal to stop calling West Bank occupied
- Australia v England - Story of day one
- Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
- Trump Attacks Vanity Fair Over Hillary Clinton Video
- Yellow warning for snow and ice across Northern Ireland
- United States missions in Turkey to resume full visa services after row
- Reliance Jio to acquire Anil Ambani-led RCom's wireless assets
- Buhari's Son Breaks Limb In Bike Accident, Undergoes Surgery In Abuja
- Serena Williams set for likely Australian Open comeback after pregnancy
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:WMT)