Opening up the show, Prince Harry admitted that the interview was "quite fun", but added that his time preparing for the December 27 show had been a "big learning curve".
President Donald Trump may have responded to Steph Curry's reluctance to visit the White House by belatedly rescinding his invitation to the Golden State Warriors - but former President Barack Obama is still tight with the two-time champ.
He said: "For me, post-Christmas, at this time of year, I just hope everyone out there has had a chance to just think about the things that really matter and the difference that every single one of us can make".
He offered another example of criticism-via-shade in an interview with the recently engaged Prince Harry on BBC Radio where President Obama talked about the dangers of using social media too much.
The ex-president said those in positions of power should be careful when posting messages, warning that social media is distorting civil discourse. "But overall there was a serenity there, more than I would have expected".
And just for your information, the topics covered matters of critical interest, like music, Barack's lady love, Michelle Obama, Harry's fiancé, Meghan, and of course, the Kardashians.
The programme also featured an audio diary recorded by Prince Harry in Toronto at the Invictus Games, the Paralympic-style competition for injured service personnel he launched in 2014.
"All of us in leadership have to find ways in which we can recreate a common space on the internet", said Obama, warning of a "Balkanization" of society.
"Michelle was giving the general idea. that don't say the first thing that pops in your head", Obama told his audience.
Meghan Markle's older half-sister Samantha, 52, has come out swinging when it comes to Prince Harry's claims that his fiancée never had a real family growing up.
And, perhaps even more significantly, who won't be invited? The final question from Prince Harry, however, did get a response.
It has been subject of endless speculation in the British tabloids and elsewhere since the engagement was announced on November 27: Just who will be invited to the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
"We haven't put the invites or the guest list together. I wouldn't want to ruin that surprise".
- With Stories Everywhere, Snapchat Stories may be coming to the Web
- Erdogan calls Syria's Assad a terrorist
- Santa and reindeer bring more cold air for Christmas
- Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
- Buhari's Son Breaks Limb In Bike Accident, Undergoes Surgery In Abuja
- Where's Santa on Christmas Eve? You can ask Alexa
- Tatkal booking fraud: Piyush Goyal orders IRCTC, CRIS to strengthen cybersecurity measures
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc (ABR) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold
- Trump says passage of GOP tax bill will spur bipartisan healthcare reform
- Week 17 Tale of the Tape: Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans