Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF (BMV:VCSH) declared a dividend on Thursday, December 21st, NASDAQ reports. The RSI operates in a range-bound area with values between 0 and 100. The ADX is typically used along with the Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) and Minus Directional Indicator (-DI) which point to the direction of the trend. Based on Vanguard Long-Term Corporate Bond ETF's current price of $94.94, the dividend is 0.37 %. A stock is considered to be oversold if the RSI reading falls below 30. A reading under 20 would indicate no trend, and a reading from 20-25 would suggest that there is no clear trend signal. In terms of Relative Strength Index, the 14-day RSI is now resting at 37.43, the 7-day is 37.84, and the 3-day is standing at 35.92. ADX is used to gauge trend strength but not trend direction. Investors and traders may be looking to figure out if a stock is trending before employing a specific trading strategy.
Vanguard Australian Shares High Yield Etf (VHY.AX)'s Williams Percent Range or 14 day Williams %R now sits at -36.97. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $50.94 and a 200 day moving average price of $48.35. The CCI technical indicator can be used to help determine if a stock is overbought or oversold. The indicator is computed by using the average losses and gains of a stock over a certain time period. Active investors may choose to use this technical indicator as a stock evaluation tool.
At the time of writing, the 14-day ADX for Long Term Bond Index ETF Vanguard (BLV) is standing at 18.66. A CCI reading above +100 would imply that the stock is overbought and possibly ready for a correction. The CCI was created to typically stay within the reading of -100 to +100. On the other hand, a reading of -100 would imply that the stock is oversold and possibly set for a rally. Traders often add the Plus Directional Indicator (+DI) and Minus Directional Indicator (-DI) to identify the direction of a trend. Moving averages can be very helpful for spotting peaks and troughs.
- Kedar Jadhav, Shardul Thakur named in ODI squad for South Africa tour
- Briton Laura Plummer jailed in Egypt on drug charges
- Virgil Van Dijk missing again as Southampton prepare £60m sale
- Why Anthony Martial misses Manchester United's game with Burnley
- Christmas Brings Snow, Strong Winds to New England
- Top four bid will be lost if Liverpool don't tighten up: Klavan
- The star of the Kapoors Christmas lunch-Taimur Ali Khan
- OnePlus 5 to Get the OnePlus 5T's Face Unlock Feature
- Miss America leaders resign amid leaked email scandal
- Up to 10 cm of snow expected Christmas Eve, Environment Canada says