The Saints will play in a wild-card game either Saturday, Jan. 6 or Sunday, Jan. 7.
If New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore hasn't proven himself to be best the at his position in the National Football League, he proved himself to be the NFL's most resourceful cornerback against the Atlanta Falcons.
This isn't the first time a player's rear end has come into play during a game. They now have a stout defense to go with the high-powered offense to make the Saints a true Super Bowl contender in the NFC. He still is a considerable distance away in touchdown passes, with Brees' 486 ranking behind Manning (539) and Favre (508). Looking at it straight on, it looks like the ball doesn't quite get to where it needs to be, which put the Falcons on the Saints 1-yard line for fourth down. The Saints had three penalties for 30 yards. That shouldn't let the refs off the hook for a awful game of their own, though.
Falcons have struggled to recapture the form of last season and now sit outside the playoff spots in the NFC Conference with a 9-6 win-loss record.
- Police investigate suspicious package addressed to US Secretary of Treasury
- Jennifer Lawrence Gifts BFF Kris Jenner a Porsche For Christmas-Kinda
- As much as 20 cm now predicted for Christmas morning
- Jio New Year Dhamaka offer
- Lakers end Rockets' 14-game win streak
- Carlow/Kilkenny people urged to check numbers after Lotto win at airport
- Someone Just Leaked A Cardi B S*XTAPE
- FIR lodged against Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty for hurting caste sentiment
- Pulis May Become Boro's Next Manager After Monk's Sacking - Bookmakers
- 4 killed as twin-engine plane crashes in Florida