In a teaser clip of the interview itself that was just released, you can see the pair joking around with each other and having a little fun together discussing President Obama's painstakingly slow rate of speech (below)!
The interview recorded at September's Invictus Games in Toronto will be broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on December 27.
Kensington Palace said Sunday the interview was recorded in Toronto in September during the Invictus Games, a sports event for injured military personnel that Harry championed.
He did not, but the prince warned Obama that he would get "the face" if he paused too long between answers.
Then, after the prince demonstrated what he meant, Obama said: 'I don't want to see that face'.
Twiddling a pen, Harry tells Obama: "You're excited about this, I'm nervous about this, that's what's quite amusing".
Kensington Palace said the conversation focuses on the pair's "shared interest in building platforms for the next generation of young leaders".
Over the past few years, Prince Harry and the Obamas have struck up a fast friendship.
Since Obama left the Oval Office, he has met Harry a number of times including stopping into Kensington Palace in May while he was touring Europe.
At this year's Invictus Games, Obama reportedly quizzed Harry on his relationship with Meghan Markle as they watched wheelchair basketball.
- Putin thanks Trump for helping to foil terror attack plot
- Celtic's 69 Game Unbeaten Domestic Run Has Just Been Ended
- Newcastle Boss Rafa Benitez Reveals Talks Over January Signings Are Already Underway
- Chevrolet Silverado Unveiled Ahead Of Detroit Debut
- Kids Get Chance to Shop With a Cop
- UFC on FOX 26 Attendance Reaches 8862 in Winnipeg
- San Francisco Aquatic Park shut over 'aggressive' sea lions
- 'Solidarity' strike with Teva employees leads to many re-scheduled flights
- Man City is the best - Pochettino braced for Spurs' toughest test
- British Report Denounces US Weapons Supply to Terrorists