Jedi of all ages filled the U.S. Space and Rocket Center for the premiere Star Wars the Last Jedi.
The Star Wars tradition is not to have an extra slice of action after the credits roll.
So is there an after credits scene following The Last Jedi and should you keep your bums in your seats to watch it?
However, the new film did 55% better than last year's "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" ($29 million), the first of a series of planned spinoffs from the franchise.
LUCASFILMSnoke the main villain was cut in half by Kylo Ren
Fisher, who reprises her role as Princess Leia, made her last film appearance in "The Last Jedi" before her sudden death last December.
Journalist Veronica Miracle tweeted a video on Thursday night revealing she saw The Last Jedi with the famous pup, and that he had the sweetest reaction to seeing Fisher on screen. The book features concept art, costume sketches, storyboards, and blueprints, and provides a deep dive into the development of the worlds, characters, and creatures - both old and new - of The Last Jedi.
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges includes a custom AR headset that can accommodate iOS and Android smartphones, along with a Lightsaber Controller, which is created to look like Luke Skywalker's lightsaber.
- China says war must not be allowed on Korean Peninsula
- Dubai Super Series: Sour end for Kidambi Srikanth
- Spain face possible ban over government interference
- Rangers acquire Moore from Giants
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle set royal wedding date: May 19
- Paul Manafort to be Released From House Arrest on Strict Conditions
- Gujarat elections: SC rejects Congress plea to verify VVPAT with EVM votes
- Trump celebrates Federal Bureau of Investigation academy grads, brushes aside his criticism of agency
- NASA Discovers New 'Super-Earth' Planet 2545 Light-Years Away From Us
- Sheep takes baby Jesus in children's nativity scene