Jedi of all ages filled the U.S. Space and Rocket Center for the premiere Star Wars the Last Jedi.
The Star Wars tradition is not to have an extra slice of action after the credits roll.
So is there an after credits scene following The Last Jedi and should you keep your bums in your seats to watch it?
However, the new film did 55% better than last year's "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" ($29 million), the first of a series of planned spinoffs from the franchise.
LUCASFILMSnoke the main villain was cut in half by Kylo Ren
Fisher, who reprises her role as Princess Leia, made her last film appearance in "The Last Jedi" before her sudden death last December.
Journalist Veronica Miracle tweeted a video on Thursday night revealing she saw The Last Jedi with the famous pup, and that he had the sweetest reaction to seeing Fisher on screen. The book features concept art, costume sketches, storyboards, and blueprints, and provides a deep dive into the development of the worlds, characters, and creatures - both old and new - of The Last Jedi.
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges includes a custom AR headset that can accommodate iOS and Android smartphones, along with a Lightsaber Controller, which is created to look like Luke Skywalker's lightsaber.
- Major League Baseball free agency: Angels sign Zack Cozart
- Crude Oil Firms on Bigger-than-Expected API Draw
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN) Position Reduced by Hartford Investment Management Co
- Macron Awards US Climate Scientists Grants To 'Make Our Planet Great Again'
- Sheep takes baby Jesus in children's nativity scene
- Find your new tax brackets under the final GOP tax plan
- Federal Reserve raises interest rates as attention turns to 2018
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO)
- Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel holds son, pleads for health care
- Pep Guardiola talks up Kyle Walker as a world-beater