Kettle donations to date are at $41,000.
You can drop off the angel gifts at the Salvation Army Angel Tree at Independence Mall, any Salvation Army store, or the Salvation Army's location at 820 North 2nd Street in downtown Wilmington.
"We're just so excited for this great, generous gift that really infuses our numbers and helps us to provide the services that we do throughout the year", said Salvation Army Area Commander Major Keath Biggers.
"It's important to see that the young people get toys and such for Christmas".
Anyone able to volunteer for a kettle shift is asked to call Nicole at 335-0571.
From emergency shelter beds to hot meals at the centre, kettle donations make an impact on this community, McKenzie said.
Amanda Johnson, Mia's mother, says that it all started when she brought Mia along to help one year while ringing the bell for the Salvation Army.
Also, the Salvation Army of Ohio, Marshall, Wetzel and Tyler Counties has some good news to share.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands teases Predator-starring special event
- Russell Simmons Has Been Accused Of Rape By Three More Women
- Explosion in New York Bus Terminal, One in Custody, Others Injured
- City and United granted extra time to explain derby fracas
- Schlumberger (SLB) Shareholder Markel Corp Has Lowered Stake as Valuation Declined
- New Research Highlights Strengths & Weaknesses of the Flu Shot
- Roger Goodell's new contract will be his last as National Football League commissioner
- RA Set for Netflix Revival
- NFL Network suspends Faulk, others
- Brexit minister says agrees with European Union negotiator Verhofstadt on last week's deal