The Brazil worldwide only moved to the Ligue 1 giants in the summer for a €222m [£193m, $260m] world record transfer fee.
Perez attempted to sign Neymar when he was still playing in Brazil for Santos before he signed for Barcelona in 2013.
"Mbappe is 18 years old", Perez said.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has left the door open for Neymar to join the club, informing the Paris Saint-Germain forward that he would have a better chance of winning the Ballon d'Or at the Bernabeu.
The personal and team success has convinced one man that he belongs among the best to ever play the game.
We reported last week that Hazard stalled over signing a new Chelsea contract amidst rumours that he wants to sign for Real Madrid.
Pressed whether he would consider bringing Neymar to the club while Mbappe continues his development, Perez added: "It's not a bad idea".
Ronaldo won the award for his role in Real's phenomenal 2016/17 season, in which they pipped Barcelona to the La Liga title and became the first European champions to retain their crown in the Champions League era.
The Brazil global is yet to displace Messi and Ronaldo, who have dominated the illustrious award for the last decade.
Hazard looks to be the most likely candidate to take over from Ronaldo when his career comes to an end despite Gareth Bale already being in the Real Madrid squad.
- WWE superstar arrested for battery in Gainesville
- Trump Once Tried to Kiss Me
- Storm Caroline latest: Some homes 'to be without power all night'
- Trump demands, gets apology from a Washington Post reporter
- Borussia Dortmund sack Peter Bosz and appoint Peter Stoger
- Providence First Trust Co Invests $2.42 Million in McDonald's Corporation (NYSE:MCD)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins 5th Ballon d'Or 2017
- Vasyl Lomachenko has awesome new nickname after making Rigondeaux quit
- Winter Storm Warning now in effect until 4 pm
- Two dead, two injured after plane crashes into Clairemont home