Microsoft Store has discounted Destiny 2, Call of Duty: WWII, Assassin's Creed Origins and more in celebration of today's video game award show. The new title was announced alongside a brand new trailer flaunting it's action-packed zombie-filled gameplay.
Developed by Saber Interactive, the studio whose work includes shooters like Inversion, Timeshift and Quake Champions, World War Z is coming to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
Players take on hordes of zombies as they discover survivor stories and take on missions around the globe.
World War Z the video game is based on the famous novel series World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War written by Max Brooks and released in 2006. It's anyone's guess as to how closely this game will be following either the book or the movie, though I'm personally hoping for a much stronger focus on the book.
There will also be a few surprises, but Keighley has been tight-lipped about any potential world premieres that he may have managed to wrangle up for the ceremony.
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Position Lowered by Payden & Rygel
- Tredje AP fonden Has $1.79 Million Stake in Dollar General Corp. (DG)
- A Preview of Valuations Summary: FedEx Corporation (FDX), MGM Resorts International (MGM)
- Hugh Jackman Passed On Playing James Bond
- David Cassidy cut daughter Katie Cassidy out of his will
- Parents of murder suspect appear in court
- US Health Care Spending Decreases in 2016
- Inspired Dying Light Game Announced
- Kate McKinnon Just Casually Dropped Her PERFECT Gal Gadot Impression
- Baker Mayfield wins Walter Camp Football Player of the Year Award