There's only around 20 seconds of new desert map footage, admittedly, with an additional 60 seconds of bluster around it, but an terrible lot has been packed into those brisk few moments.
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, the multiplayer survival shooter that has dominated both Steam and Twitch throughout 2017, is coming out of Early Access on December 20, fulfilling promises from its developer that it would reach full release status before the end of the year.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is nearing its formal 1.0 launch, and with it will come a new desert map titled Miramar. The latest addition will drop when Miramar and Erangel releases for players too cool off when traversing the new desert map. We got our answers tonight at The Game Awards.
PUBG will launch on the Microsoft Game Preview program on December 12. The abandoned factory town of Chumacera looks to be an interesting location to visit, and the oceanside Valle del Mar (Valley of the Sea) will play an important role, connecting a prison island to the map's mainland. When we chose to create a new map, we focused on creating an environment that is very different from Erangel.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is now in early access on PC, but it will have its full release on December 20th.
- Jeff Goldblum, Chris Pratt - and raptor Blue
- Everything We Know About The Champions' Ballad
- Bryan Singer Sued for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- World War Z Video Game Adaptation Fights Off Zombies
- Inspired Dying Light Game Announced
- San Diego fire weather is so extreme, purple is the new red
- Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli in Gaza city
- Rio Ferdinand backs 'manipulator' Philippe Coutinho to complete £140m Liverpool exit
- Georges St-Pierre Vacates UFC Title, Robert Whittaker Crowned Undisputed Champion
- National Hockey League gives Seattle green light to apply for franchise