There's only around 20 seconds of new desert map footage, admittedly, with an additional 60 seconds of bluster around it, but an terrible lot has been packed into those brisk few moments.
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, the multiplayer survival shooter that has dominated both Steam and Twitch throughout 2017, is coming out of Early Access on December 20, fulfilling promises from its developer that it would reach full release status before the end of the year.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is nearing its formal 1.0 launch, and with it will come a new desert map titled Miramar. The latest addition will drop when Miramar and Erangel releases for players too cool off when traversing the new desert map. We got our answers tonight at The Game Awards.
PUBG will launch on the Microsoft Game Preview program on December 12. The abandoned factory town of Chumacera looks to be an interesting location to visit, and the oceanside Valle del Mar (Valley of the Sea) will play an important role, connecting a prison island to the map's mainland. When we chose to create a new map, we focused on creating an environment that is very different from Erangel.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is now in early access on PC, but it will have its full release on December 20th.
- Saudi Crown Prince Was Behind Record Bid for a Leonardo
- Bryan Singer Sued for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- Everything We Know About The Champions' Ballad
- HUD claims decline in homeless count for 2017
- Superman Had Another Iconic Costume In Justice League Deleted Scene
- China Says No Change in Its Stand on India's Membership to NSG
- Reza Zarrab accused of raping cellmate in Manhattan prison
- Champions League Last-16 Teams Confirmed
- World War Z Video Game Adaptation Fights Off Zombies
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle gets new versus mode for free