The frapp is covered with a green matcha whipped cream to represent a tree. Glad you asked. It's a peppermint mocha creme frappuccino topped with a matcha whipped cream tree that is decorated with caramel garland and cranberry ornaments. You might even find some sliced strawberries in there as well to "top" the topper. Um, what is a Christmas tree Frappuccino exactly? This drink, however, breaks from Unicorn Frappuccino tradition in one crucial way: It actually tastes good.
'I hate Christmas but I NEED a Christmas tree Frappuccino ASAP please and thank you, ' wrote another.
The frapp - which is available on very limited release from December 7 to December 11 in stores in the USA and Canada - has a Peppermint Mocha Crème Frappuccino base, so it won't be too much of a surprise for loyal Starbucks frapp drinkers. I want one so badly, ' wrote one excited fan.
The Christmas Tree Frappuccino is advertised has containing 50 grams of sugar in the 16-ounce "Grande" cup; 4 grams less than October's "zombie brains" drink.
The drink will be on the menu for only four days, ending Monday.
Earlier this year, their Unicorn Frappuccino was a huge hit, and a Mermaid Frappuccino released only in Mexico drew envy from Americans and Europeans.
- Tyler Chatwood signs with Cubs for 3 years, $38 million
- Syria '100% Free of Islamic State' - Russia's Defense Ministry
- NBA Trade: Sixers reportedly send Jahlil Okafor, Stauskas to Nets for Booker
- Atlanta News Anchor Classily Claps Back At Racist Comments On-Air
- Camila Cabello Has A Lot of Dream Collaborations In Mind
- Iraq Summons US Ambassador over Jerusalem Decision
- Thieves Rob R. Kelly's Atlanta-Area Home Dry
- Dexter Fletcher to replace Bryan Singer on Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody
- Overwatch Winter Wonderland 2017 Coming December 12
- Harold Ford Jr., former congressman, denies sexual harassment allegations