Furthermore, it was also revealed that Motohiro Okubo will serve as the producer on the weapon-based fighting game.
A tale of souls and swords is being retold once more!
Like this year's Tekken 7 the game is being built using Unreal Engine 4, and is scheduled for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC (so no Switch version).
It will be the first Soulcalibur game to come out since Soulcalibur V in 2012, though a card-based mobile game Soulcalibur: Unbreakable Soul did come out in 2014.
The new trailer for the game can be found below, and features plenty of action, as well as hints of how well the co-op will work within the game.
Be sure to let us know if you feel the same way once you've had a chance to check out this glorious new trailer. This is one game we can't wait to get our hands on.
- Anushka leaves for Italy with family amid wedding rumors
- Ingram's game-winner lifts Lakers past Sixers
- Tillerson says Ukraine is a sticking point in US-Russia ties
- Android Oreo rolling out for Huawei P10 Plus now
- Wonder Wheel is Woody Allen's most autobiographical film in years, unfortunately
- Heavy rain and cold for Friday, but no snow
- Watch the first trailer for PUBG's new Miramar desert map
- Was Divya right about Priyank 'cheating on women' in reality TV shows?
- YouTube to launch a new Spotify rival, codenamed 'Remix', in 2018
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Star Trek' to be R-rated