Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is popular for his quirky and fun avatars and the look of his upcoming film Simmba screams the same. Speaking about Ranveer Singh's casting in the movie, Rohit Shetty told mid-day that Singh's casting is fitting given that the actor is suited for the energetic performance of a corrupt police official. His Instagram post read, "SANGRAM BHALERAO aka #Simmba!" And we must say, we are not at all disappointed!
The poster of Simmba shows Ranveer as a cop, who is looking all excited and happy. Ranveer Singh is also awaiting the release of highly anticipated and controversial movie, Padmavati, which also stars Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor.
The film will go on floors next year and is slated to hit theatres on 28th December 2018.
From what has emerged recently, the film may be loosely based on Jr NTR-starrer Temper. Both Karan and Rohit are also close to Shah Rukh, so they did not want to get into any box office battle for screens with the superstar. The first one being Salman Khan's Dabangg and the second being Ajay Devgn's Singham.
Earlier, Kajal in an interview with DNA was quoted saying, "I would love to work with Ranveer Singh".
He further added, "This will be the first time people will see Ranveer performing so many action sequences". Ranveer also dons aviators and an impressive moustache in the poster.
Presented by Karan Johar, the movie has been locked for release on December 28, 2018.
- Syria '100% Free of Islamic State' - Russia's Defense Ministry
- These 15 vehicles are IIHS' top safety picks for 2018
- Apple Pay Cash now allows USA users to send money with iMessages
- Lululemon Athletica inc. (LULU) Soars Following Earnings Beat
- Overwatch Winter Wonderland 2017 Coming December 12
- Walt Disney Co (DIS) Shares Bought by IFM Investors Pty Ltd
- Starbucks Launches New Christmas Tree Frappuccino For The Holiday Season
- Several Pedestrians Struck By Vehicle In New York City
- Maverick Capital Ltd. Lowers Position in Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA)
- Camila Cabello Has A Lot of Dream Collaborations In Mind