Jadhav was arrested by Pakistan on charges of espionage.
An official from the Indian High Commission in Islamabad will also be allowed to be present at the meeting, Pakistani foreign office spokesman Dr Mohammad Faisal said.
On March 25, a day after the arrest, the Indian Ministry of External Affairs said the Indian man arrested from Balochistan has no connection with the government, however, admitted that Kulbhushan Yadav is a former officer of the Indian navy. India had also sought a guarantee that Jadhav's wife and mother would be accompanied by an Indian high commission official during their visit. The Indian authorities have also been communicated in this regard, he added. On this, we asked Pakistan to give visa to the mother as well. "Government of Pakistan has conveyed that they will give visa to the mother and wife of Kulbhushan Jadhav", Swaraj tweeted.Pakistan has assured India of their safety, security and freedom of movement in that country, she said.
The International Court of Justice has stayed Jadhav's execution.
Jadhav was held by law enforcement agencies hours after he entered Pakistan from Iranian port Chabahar.
Pakistan has repeatedly denied India consular access to Jadhav on the ground that it was not applicable in cases related to spies. Jadhav's appeal with Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa seeking clemency is still pending.
Pakistani foreign affairs ministry mentioned that this request has been granted months after India's foreign affairs ministry had first raised it with Pakistan.India had been requesting Pakistan to allow Kulbhushan's family members to meet since July. Jadhav's sentencing had evoked a sharp reaction in India.
- Westbrook, Thunder roll into Mexico meeting with Nets
- Shinto shrine head, 2 others killed in Tokyo sword attack
- Ingram's game-winner lifts Lakers past Sixers
- Facebook Messenger boosts Instant Games with live stream and video chat support
- China, Russia Stage Drills to Counter S.Korea-US Exercise
- Ex-husband of Norway royal says Kevin Spacey groped him in 2007
- Android Oreo rolling out for Huawei P10 Plus now
- Anushka leaves for Italy with family amid wedding rumors
- Nvidia's Titan V giant: $3000 buys you 'most powerful PC GPU ever'
- Corey Feldman's 1993 audio file naming alleged sexual predators found by police