So, it was fitting that the tennis champion took to social media to crowd source opinions from fellow moms about breastfeeding. The athletic giant revealed that it is naming a yet-to-be-constructed building at its world headquarters after Williams.
Slated for completion in 2019, the Serena Williams Building will be the biggest structure at Nike's World Headquarters at more than 1 million square feet covering almost three city blocks. The space will cover three city blocks. Former track and field athlete Sebastian Coe and Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski are also having future buildings named after them.
Serena hasn't played since she won last year's tournament in Melbourne while eight weeks pregnant, which the public didn't know at the time.
- Iraq Summons US Ambassador over Jerusalem Decision
- First 2 flu-related deaths of season in Washoe County
- Hot Stock in the Spotlight: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (NYSE: BUD)
- Starbucks Launches New Christmas Tree Frappuccino For The Holiday Season
- NBA Trade: Sixers reportedly send Jahlil Okafor, Stauskas to Nets for Booker
- Taylor Swift sent damages by DJ
- Lookman's back! Ademola nets brace against Apollon Limassol
- Atlanta News Anchor Classily Claps Back At Racist Comments On-Air
- Remembering Pearl Harbor 76 years later
- In Amritsar, London Mayor says time for British to apologise for Jallianwala