So, it was fitting that the tennis champion took to social media to crowd source opinions from fellow moms about breastfeeding. The athletic giant revealed that it is naming a yet-to-be-constructed building at its world headquarters after Williams.
Slated for completion in 2019, the Serena Williams Building will be the biggest structure at Nike's World Headquarters at more than 1 million square feet covering almost three city blocks. The space will cover three city blocks. Former track and field athlete Sebastian Coe and Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski are also having future buildings named after them.
Serena hasn't played since she won last year's tournament in Melbourne while eight weeks pregnant, which the public didn't know at the time.
- Facebook launched messenger for kids
- Iraq Summons US Ambassador over Jerusalem Decision
- What colleagues think about Matt Lauer after sexual assault allegations
- Analysts See $3.92 EPS for Broadcom Limited (AVGO)
- Delta Flight's Bathrooms Fill Up, Pilot Makes Emergency Pit Stop for Passengers
- Lookman's back! Ademola nets brace against Apollon Limassol
- Apple Pay Cash now allows USA users to send money with iMessages
- First 2 flu-related deaths of season in Washoe County
- IT actor joins Shazam!
- Burnley's Brady out for 'substantial' period due to knee injury