McKinnon even reveals that Gadot gave her invaluable homeowner advice: "We started talking about homeownership, and she said, 'If you mortgage under 1.1, you can deduct the interest. She wants to be a screenwriter, and she's already impressed everyone who knows her - her fellow mentees, her professors and everyone in this room who's met her", Gadot said.
McKinnon, star of the upcoming computer-animated comedy Ferdinand, also showcased her voice acting skills - particularly her expertise with assorted exertion sounds. "I asked her, like, do you have hobbies, Gal?" I love to paddle board. I love to watch my children run in the sand. "We have to do this.' We kinda went around and did it, and it got to [SNL boss Lorne Michaels], who looked kinda freaked out the whole time, and he was like, 'Well, when I was 10..."
"I was like, 'I watch Dateline, Gal", McKinnon plainly replied.
The action star managed to captivate the entire SNL cast during a dinner before the Saturday show.
"Obviously I'm not from here, I'm from Alberquerque", she joked. Gadot wiped away tears while Carla spoke, with much of the room also getting emotional.
In a sketch spoofing "Wonder Woman", Gadot locked lips with McKinnon when the later, playing a lesbian, arrived in Themyscira, the mythical island only inhabited by attractive women, where the superheroine hails from.
- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou Set For UFC 220 on January 20
- Two rockets fired on Israel land in Gaza
- Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI Purchases 66329 Shares of Marathon Oil Co. (MRO)
- Joburg Open takes off
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Position Lowered by Payden & Rygel
- Mozilla And Yahoo Sue Each Other Over Search Engine Deal
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle gets new versus mode for free
- Nigeria Army replaces Commander Operation Lafiya Dole
- Nike to name New Headquarters Building After Serena Williams
- Serena 'very likely' to make comeback at Australian Open