The studio stated that this mode was created to address numerous requests they received from fans regarding a new way to enjoy Dying Light's PvP elements.
The game has been built with Chrome Engine 6, which is a proprietary 3D game engine developed by Techland that was first used over 10 years ago in Speedway Grand Prix and Chrome (a science fiction first person shooter).
Techland has unveiled a new PvP standalone expansion for its successful zombie horror game Dying Light, which is a response to fan requests for a PvP element to the game. Gamers can register for the playtest now on the website.
There's no release date available for the Bad Blood expansion, but the studio has posted a sign-up page for the game's upcoming global playtest. Making specific mention of the genre in its press release, it promises 'violent and dynamic online matches that blend PvP and PvE styles of gameplay'. Bad Blood will follow suit with the popularity of Battle Royal games PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and Fortnite, but with that parkour twist. They can play the expansion early and share their thoughts, knowing their feedback will have a major influence on Bad Blood's development. Dying Light had co-op multiplayer, and even a Left 4 Dead-inspired mode where players could control powerful zombies in other players' worlds, but the core of battle royale is players killing players. But remember, the clock is ticking. In order to escape, you'll need to scavenge for weapons, resources, and use the blood samples of the infected in order to unlock more seats on the escape helicopter. But everyone pays for their seat individually, which means the alliances are short-lived and can easily end with a stab in the back.
That's all we've got for now.
- A Preview of Valuations Summary: FedEx Corporation (FDX), MGM Resorts International (MGM)
- Serena 'very likely' to make comeback at Australian Open
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI) Undervalued by 15%
- Nigeria Army replaces Commander Operation Lafiya Dole
- Conservative Arizona Rep. Trent Franks resigning
- Reza Zarrab accused of raping cellmate in Manhattan prison
- Delhi govt finds Max Hospital guilty in infant death case
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) Position Lowered by Payden & Rygel
- Will These Stocks Remain Hot? Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD), LendingClub Corporation (LC)
- Tredje AP fonden Has $1.79 Million Stake in Dollar General Corp. (DG)