While the games are all highly regarded in general, Devil May Cry 3 is the one that most people remember, but with the Devil May Cry HD Collection, you'll be able to experience the entire series on whatever console you want.
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition quickly took the spotlight as a fan favorite with the addition of combat Styles that significantly change the way you slay demons. Notably, this is the first time Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2 have released on PC.
Note that Devil May Cry 4 and Ninja Theory's 2013 DmC reboot don't feature in this package.
Dante is coming back. We're talking juggling enemies in the air with handgun bullets and even riding them around like skateboards. The games present an even more polished look, and they are confirmed to run at 60 FPS, making them the flawless choice for a fan of thrilling and furious action games. Let us know your thoughts.
Capcom had posted not too long ago on capcom-unity.com that Devil May Cry HD Collection, which first released for PS3 and Xbox 360 in April 2012, will include (the 2001) Devil May Cry, (the 2003) Devil May Cry 2, and (the 2006) Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition games.
- Overwatch Winter Wonderland 2017 Coming December 12
- Maverick Capital Ltd. Lowers Position in Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA)
- Lululemon Athletica inc. (LULU) Soars Following Earnings Beat
- Camila Cabello Has A Lot of Dream Collaborations In Mind
- Several Pedestrians Struck By Vehicle In New York City
- USA Olympic doctor Nassar jailed for 60 years over child porn
- Jordan Peele's 'Twilight Zone' Is Coming
- Steelers safety Mike Mitchell sounds off on Roger Goodell in tirade
- Hot Stock in the Spotlight: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (NYSE: BUD)
- Walt Disney Co (DIS) Shares Bought by IFM Investors Pty Ltd