While the games are all highly regarded in general, Devil May Cry 3 is the one that most people remember, but with the Devil May Cry HD Collection, you'll be able to experience the entire series on whatever console you want.
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition quickly took the spotlight as a fan favorite with the addition of combat Styles that significantly change the way you slay demons. Notably, this is the first time Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2 have released on PC.
Note that Devil May Cry 4 and Ninja Theory's 2013 DmC reboot don't feature in this package.
Dante is coming back. We're talking juggling enemies in the air with handgun bullets and even riding them around like skateboards. The games present an even more polished look, and they are confirmed to run at 60 FPS, making them the flawless choice for a fan of thrilling and furious action games. Let us know your thoughts.
Capcom had posted not too long ago on capcom-unity.com that Devil May Cry HD Collection, which first released for PS3 and Xbox 360 in April 2012, will include (the 2001) Devil May Cry, (the 2003) Devil May Cry 2, and (the 2006) Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition games.
- Gaza boy, 4, succumbs to wounds from 2014 Israel war
- Hot Stock in the Spotlight: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (NYSE: BUD)
- USA Olympic doctor Nassar jailed for 60 years over child porn
- European Union sues member states over migrant relocation failure
- Camila Cabello Has A Lot of Dream Collaborations In Mind
- General Electric cutting 12000 jobs in energy division
- Maverick Capital Ltd. Lowers Position in Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA)
- Sacramento civic and business leaders urge local Congress members to fix DACA
- Major Tag Match with Stipulations Set for "Clash of Champions 2017"
- Bernie Sanders thinks Trump should consider resigning over sexual misconduct