The Norman Reedus character manages to survive, and the trailer ends with a look at the baby from the first trailer... inside Norman Reedus' character. He's not alone, however; he and the rest of the Bridges-branded crew are seen extracting the life out of other men (including their fellow team members) as part of a unusual, covert operation.
I'm not going to pretend to know what the hell happened in this whole trailer.
It's. a lot. But what would you expect? In it, we see Norman Reedus's character among a number of other character all wearing some kind of hazmat suit and being pursued by unnamed invisible creatures who seem to detect them based on sound.
Death Stranding now has no release window, but will be releasing on PlayStation 4. Hideo Kojima's upcoming game is just as mysterious now as it has been in years past, and yet every tiny piece of content opens up the world, showing us Kojima's genius in its full glory.
Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus must be having a hell of time trying to figure out just what the heck is going on.. There's plenty to dissect and think about, so we can't wait to see the theories that fans come up with concerning the latest video.
- Saudi Crown Prince Was Behind Record Bid for a Leonardo
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from the Marlins
- Kate McKinnon Just Casually Dropped Her PERFECT Gal Gadot Impression
- National Hockey League gives Seattle green light to apply for franchise
- Bayonetta 3 revealed exclusively for Nintendo Switch
- Post Bryan Singer's firing, 'Bohemian Rhapsody' gets new director
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle gets new versus mode for free
- Inspired Dying Light Game Announced
- Champions League Last-16 Teams Confirmed
- Reza Zarrab accused of raping cellmate in Manhattan prison