"As the Ball Family Turns" is the worst soap opera this side of whatever ABC, CBS and NBC are still showing at one in the afternoon, and there is a new chapter in this unnerving saga as LaVar pulled Gelo out of UCLA because he and they disagreed on the severity of LiAngelo's shoplifting induced suspension.
"If you're looking for one word, maybe it's surprised because it's nothing that we saw coming".
"It was awful", LiAngelo said about jail on the "TODAY" show.
Ball and his father LaVar appeared on morning news shows Tuesday, including the Today Show and CNN, detailing the shoplifting scandal that started in Hangzhou, China and eventually expanded into President Donald Trump's Twitter timeline.
Yes, Stalbergs basically burned the Balls by referencing LiAngelo's recent brush with the law following his shoplifting arrest in China as his "experience" in the field of security.
LaVar Ball said that that the plan is still for LaMelo Ball - ESPN's seventh-ranked player in the class of 2019 - to go to UCLA. According to Ball, the move was made because the NCAA was being slow to rule on LiAngelo Ball's eligibility and "one of the main reasons he went to UCLA" was to play basketball.
The Bruins announced Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill were indefinitely suspended after stealing from multiple stores when the team was in Hangzhou preparing for a November 10 game against Georgia Tech.
"How you carry yourself at 17 and 18, I think they know what's right and wrong". "I'm at Pauley (Pavilion) every day. If they need to talk to me, they know where to find me".
"The Lakers should build around Lonzo", LaVar Ball said.
LiAngelo told "Access Hollywood" in an interview aired Tuesday on the "Today" show that his UCLA suspension is "just a long time of doing nothing". Then you just sit in a cement cell for however long.
In the tweet, Trump criticized Ball as being ungrateful of what he did for his son and the two other freshmen.
The brothers - Lonzo, LiAngelo and LaMelo - were tearing up the high school and AAU circuits, most notably for their high-scoring performances.
"I'm going to get Gelo in shape, I'm going to work him out, we're going to do some other things and he's going to be headed to the National Basketball Association", the elder ball said.
The Big Baller Brand isn't living up to the hype on the basketball court.
- Detentions spike, border arrests fall in Trump's first year
- Whistleblower To Dems: Flynn Promised Biz Associate He'd Gut Russia Sanctions
- Atlanta mayoral candidate demands recount after losing by razor-thin margin
- Trump calls on Saudis to immediately end Yemen blockade
- Pope urges respect for Jerusalem 'status quo'
- PM Modi attacks Congress in Gujarat over the Ayodhya issue
- Chiefs CB Marcus Peters suspended for Sunday's game after Jets incident
- Jürgen Klopp says Liverpool strike force will have rivals anxious after rout
- Hackers hold NC county's computers ransom for 2 bitcoins
- Osmania University suspends classes after protests on campus, exams postponed