Here's the photo as shared on Twitter by top mobile tipster Evan Blass, aka @evleaks. All of this mapping will be supplemented with machine learning and AI, which can now be found in the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.The basis of the smartphone Huawei P11 will be a proprietary 8-core processor Kirin 970 with neural unit NPU, which is created to work with photos and perform some other tasks without load on the main processor. However, like all rumours, it should be taken with a pinch of salt. There are speculations that the upcoming PCE series will hold some relation with the company's existing P-series as P10 has been used as the placeholder phone in all the ad banners.
The Huawei P11 will be the first smartphone to feature a triple-lens camera configuration, if a batch of promotional material prematurely shared by one of the firm's creative agencies is to be believed. It will also have a 24MP Pro Selfie Camera with low light enhancement for clearer and sharper details.
We have yet to see any triple rear camera Huawei phones so we're not quite sure what to expect, but the extra lens may add some extra functionality similar to how dual-rear cameras can do more than a single lens camera. In fact, one of the leaked images specifically touts a "Pro AI camera assist feature", capable of things like "scene recognition" and "auto framing". It is noted that Leica specifically for its Chinese partner have developed a three-pronged a camera that can make picture in resolution of 40 MP.
The Huawei P11 is still just a rumor now, with no official word on when the next Huawei P series phone will be released. The P11 is expected to launch at Mobile World Congress in February.
- Some Destiny 2 activities now unavailable without DLC purchase
- Australia officially legalizes same-sex marriage
- Delhi Test: Dinesh Chandimal hails Sri Lanka's 'good attitude' after draw
- Rupert Murdoch Says His Vineyard Buildings May Have Fire Damage
- USA defense secretary meets Pakistan's prime minister
- Wal-Mart is changing its legal name (kind of)
- Ryan Reynolds Will Star in a Live-Action Pokemon Movie
- Paul Scholes tells Mourinho: This is your best left back
- Pentagon admits United States has 2000 troops in Syria
- Scientists Think They Found a 'Super Earth' Outside Our Solar System