With Destiny 2's Power level (the aggregate score of all equipped gear) now jumping up to 330-or 335 with mods attached-from the base game's 300, that means that endgame activities are seeing an increase too. At least for their more exciting Prestige variants. Destiny 2 has a Gold trophy called "The Prestige" which requires players to "Complete the Leviathan Raid or a Nightfall Strike on Prestige difficulty". The current power level cap without Curse of Osiris is set at 305, making all three events inaccessible to end-game players without the DLC.
Curse of Osiris now requires players to have a power level of 330 in order to access the prestige raids and firestrikes from the base game.
Since the release of "Curse of Osiris" yesterday, players have found that the Exotic Trace Rifle practically shreds anything in player versus player (PvP) play.
The key point here is that this content has been locked from players that have already paid for it. But for folks who haven't purchased the new content, it's become much more hard to access the high-level missions that make up the endgame.
Bungie has yet to make an official statement on the matter.
For the moment, the company has not responded on this issue, we will update you in case of any news.
- Delhi Test: Dinesh Chandimal hails Sri Lanka's 'good attitude' after draw
- John Mayer thanks fans for "amazingly kind and loving tweets"
- Ryan Reynolds Will Star in a Live-Action Pokemon Movie
- Paul Scholes tells Mourinho: This is your best left back
- Conte hints that Chelsea got the better deal after Lukaku snub
- State Dems: Rural Wisconsin Suffers Most if FCC Dumps Net Neutrality
- European Union 'tax haven' blacklist labelled a 'whitewash'
- Oregon Ducks still picking up the pieces after Willie Taggart's departure
- USA defense secretary meets Pakistan's prime minister
- Years in Prison for Former Top Volkswagen Manager