America's participation in the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, is an open question because of tensions with neighboring North Korea, U.S.
Russian Federation set up the program after it finished in 11th place with just three gold medals at the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver, the team's worst performance since the collapse of the Soviet Union, the commission found.
Asked if that meant there's still uncertainty over whether US athletes will participate, Haley said it's "an open question".
Individual Russian athletes may still be able to compete in South Korea, subject to meeting strict anti-doping guidelines, and would be referred to as "Olympic Athlete (s) from Russia" at the Games.
"I don't want to assess the IOC's decision made regarding me", Mutko said.
"It's a very fearless decision where the International Olympic Committee penalises a state guilty of so-called institutional doping, bans doped athletes and permits clean ones".
"I think those are conversations we are going to have to have, but what have we always said?"
The IOC disqualified for life three Russian bobsleigh after rechecking the results of the tests for doping Olympic games in Sochi in 2014. But Mutko said that the interests of Russia's athletes were his top concern. The U.S. and South Korea, in turn, have conducted joint military exercises near the Korean Peninsula.
"So there are still more questions than answers and they all need to clarified". "Then you have to add all the Games-time testing on top of that".
The IOC on Tuesday said it was acting on evidence of "unprecedented systematic manipulation" of doping procedures, but left the door open for Russians to compete as neutrals if they can demonstrate a doping-free record.
"Requirements for Russian athletes are being particularly emphasized by the pre-Games testing task force, because of the situation and work of the commissions", he said.
The country plans to host an Olympic summit with athletes, coaches and officials on December 12 to decide whether to accept the places available.
- Man Burnt Alive In Rajasthan Over Alleged 'Love Jihad'
- Ladbrokes Coral talks over takeover by Bwin owner GVC
- Attorney-General warns Odinga's inauguration would be treason
- Kaalakaandi Trailer: Saif Ali Khan's Wild Bucket List
- Harvey Weinstein was like a father: Jennifer Lawrence
- Google removes Chrome Apps from Web Store, pushes to PWAs
- Nicehash Hacked: $62 Million In Bitcoin Stolen
- $591m Da Vinci painting heads to Abu Dhabi's new Louvre
- House Intelligence committee questions Donald Trump Jr. on Russian Federation contacts
- Ben Stokes once again struggles to make Canterbury impact