But although the jugs holding the water are clear, the mold can not always be seen by the naked eye.
The affected batch of Comforts For Baby Purified Water with Fluoride Added was sold at Kroger-owned stores in 1-gallon jugs, and features sell-by dates from 4/26/2018 to 10/10/2018. Anyone with the recalled water is urged to throw away any unused portions or return to the place of purchase for a refund. The affected products have sell by dates from April 26, 2018 to October 10, 2018.
The water was sold in 14 states at Kroger stores and other supermarkets, including Food 4 Less, Jay C, Owen's and Payless Super Market.
A line of bottled water for infants is being recalled after mold was found in the product, according to grocery chain Kroger. Even those who aren't allergic might get symptoms such as eye, skin and throat irritation.
Kroger has instructed its stores to remove the recalled products.
"These individuals may become infected and this may lead to serious health consequences". "Drinking water or other products contaminated with Talaromyces penicillium may affect infants who have HIV or other conditions that cause immune compromise".
The affected products are labeled "Comforts For Baby Purified Water with Fluoride" and bear the plant code 51-4140 and the UPC number 0 41260 37597 2. Consumers could suffer an allergic reaction - such as a skin rash, runny nose and sneezing - if they inhale or touch the mold.
- Eminem reveals Ed Sheeran and Pink collaborations for Revival album
- Conte hints that Chelsea got the better deal after Lukaku snub
- Hawaii introduces nuclear air raid drills as tensions with North Korea escalate
- USA defense secretary meets Pakistan's prime minister
- Akash kisses Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan calls Hiten 'spineless'
- TVS Apache RR 310 Launched In India: Price, Specs, Features
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A First Sale Today At 12 PM - Price, Offers, Specifications
- Nigerian motorists queuing for fuel told there are no shortages
- Australia officially legalizes same-sex marriage
- Canada to Cancel $5.2B Boeing Fighter Jet Contract