"The Dead & Company concerts scheduled for Dec. 7 in Orlando, Florida and Dec. 8 in Sunrise, Florida, in addition to the Dec. 5 show in New Orleans, are postponed", according to a statement from the group. Ticketholders can get refunds at the point of purchase.
The guitarist - no stranger to medical issues himself - was hospitalized this week for an emergency appendectomy, forcing the postponement of shows in several cities.
Dead and Company have two shows remaining on their fall tour. The newly shelved shows were to have taken place this Thursday in Orlando, Florida, and Friday in Sunrise, Florida. John Mayer has had an extremely busy year. The album debuted at number 2 on the Billboard 200. Grateful Dead members Bob Weir, Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann along with Mayer, Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti then played a second night at MSG before bringing the run to Philadelphia, Boston, Washington D.C., Hartford, Detroit, Columbus, Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas and Austin.
Ok, first thing's first: Everyone in Dead & Company is still alive. The band has released no studio recordings at this time, but all of their concerts from their 2016 and 2017 tours have been released on CD, on iTunes, and are available through their Livedead.co website.
- Nigerian motorists queuing for fuel told there are no shortages
- Hawaii introduces nuclear air raid drills as tensions with North Korea escalate
- New iOS 12 Emojis Coming In 2018
- Seahawks commentator Warren Moon, Hall of Fame QB, sued for sexual harassment
- Lubaina Himid wins Turner Prize 2017
- Jürgen Klopp says Liverpool strike force will have rivals anxious after rout
- Evacuations ordered in Bel Air as wildfire burns near the 405 freeway
- Jio Rs 459 vs Vodafone Rs 509 Vs Airtel Rs 509
- Fire rages near Bel Air, the Getty museum in Los Angeles
- Man United among Champions League last 16