For you if 1GB data per day is not enough, Jio has two more recharge options for you priced at Rs 599 and Rs 799. Soon after, in November, the company increased the data benefits of the pack by 500MB, and started offering 1.5GB per day. The scenario seems to be a little different for the Rs 549 plan.
Airtel has got a portfolio of content applications like Wynk Movies, Wynk Music, and Wynk Games, whereas Reliance Jio has got its own content platforms like JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioCloud, and JioMags. Jio Rs 459 plan also offers unlimited SMS in addition to access to other premium Jio apps and services.
Apart from the data benefits, Airtel prepaid customers are also offered free local and STD voice calls, free roaming, and, 100 SMS per day, which translate to a total of 2800 SMS over the period of 28 days. Earlier, the telecom operator used to offer 1GB of data per day along with unlimited voice calls to any other network. Alongside the data offer, both the plans also provide unlimited voice calling benefit to any network.
Now there are floods of offers for prepaid customers, as telcos like Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular and Vodafone India has launched a list of data recharge plan at cheapest rate. However after the revising (the first one) Airtel increased the data offering from 1GB to 1.5GB per day. In this plan of Airtel company is offering 3GB FUP limit per day to its users. This means the plan now offers 2 GB data per day.
Airtel says the Rs 1999 combo offer is valid only through November 7 to December 31 and is offering 10% cash back to its prepaid subscribers who recharge with Mastercard. Under the Rs 799 plan, Airtel offers, 84GB of data along with unlimited calls and SMS benefits for 28days. The 509 plans from Airtel and Vodafone are competitive and probably enough to retain their respective customers but may need a little extra to make Jio customers jump ship.
It's good to see Airtel matching up with Reliance Jio when it comes to tariff plans because the latter was a leader a few months ago in the tariff plans department.
- Jürgen Klopp says Liverpool strike force will have rivals anxious after rout
- Hornets' Steve Clifford Takes Leave Of Absence To Address Health
- Atlanta mayoral candidate demands recount after losing by razor-thin margin
- PM Modi attacks Congress in Gujarat over the Ayodhya issue
- Margot Robbie & Tonya Harding Look Like Longtime BFFs At 'I, Tonya' Premiere
- Analyzing US Gasoline Inventories and Demand
- Osmania University suspends classes after protests on campus, exams postponed
- Ceridian Awarded 2018 Employees' Choice Awards by Glassdoor
- UNICEF Says 17 Million Babies At Risk From Toxic Air
- Man United among Champions League last 16