We imagine the Far Cry 5delay will allow the development team to smooth out some of the later development stage issues like framerate and minor bugs.
Time to update your schedules if you've been looking forward to The Crew 2 or Far Cry 5.
Fans still have the option for signing up for the beta for The Crew 2. While large game studios generally stick to deadlines, unforeseen circumstances and the desire for more polish often see big titles pushed back - Sometimes by a little bit, and occasionally by a lot. Alain Martinez, Chief Financial Officer, talked about the upward trajectory, "Our back-catalog performance throughout November followed the same excellent trends as in the first half of the year and sales for Assassin's Creed Origins continued their positive launch trajectory".
Ubisoft executive Christine Burgess-Quémard said in a statement it will be investing "additional development time" in those games, as it needed more time to develop the recently released Assassin's Creed's Origins.
Finally Ubisoft mentions the delay of a third game that hasn't been announced but is referred to as "one of the three unannounced franchise games" which was originally planned for the fiscal year 2018-19, now releasing in fiscal year 2019-20. As expected, this had a very positive impact on the game's quality and largely participated to its commercial success.
'Taking a similar approach, we have chose to invest additional development time in three upcoming games'.
- Arsenal vs BATE Borisov
- August Ames death: Is this why adult film star, 23, died?
- Post 735 to remember attack on Pearl Harbor
- Striking images show California wildfires from space
- Look images from X-Men: Dark Phoenix
- Game of Thrones actress affirms final season won't air until 2019
- Singapore Airlines reroutes flights over North Korean missile threat
- Shakhtar Donetsk boss celebrates win over Man City by going full Zorro
- Square Enix will reveal the new Tomb Raider game in 2018
- Myanmar forces may be guilty of genocide, United Nations says