"Virushka" as they are fondly known as Anushka Sharma and Virt Kohli have lept everyone guessing about their relationship status. A few months ago, there were reports of the couple having broken up but later, they all turned out to be merely rumours. Ever since, Anushka and Virat have been inseparable and rumours of their marriage have started doing rounds.
Indian cricketer Virat Kohli and Actor Anushka Sharma are reportedly getting married in the next week of December, with wedding festivities starting 9th and leading up to 11th December. In order to avoid that, choosing Italy as the wedding destination seems the most appropriate decision by the lovebirds. Further, fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee is designing Anushka's bridal wear.
Anushka Sharma is now busy with an Aanand L Rai's film in which she co-stars with Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif. The denial came after several TV channels reported that the couple was likely to tie the knot.
Sources say that Virat's friends and family have booked a place in Italy for the wedding.
The wedding is planned to take place in Italy, according to Indian media. The occasion will be a private affair. On December 21, a grand reception will be held in Mumbai. Anushka's publicist, meanwhile, has said that she is not aware of any such plans.
Kohli has spoke highly of her during a recent interview in a web series saying it was Anushka who motivated him during hard periods. Anushka's publicist team is unwilling to confirm anything.
Rubbishing the rumours, the spokesperson said, "There is absolutely no truth to it (rumours of marriage)", which crushed their fans' hearts.
- Zinke Says New Mexico Monuments Won't Shrink
- Forecast: Chance of light snow or light rain in the Omaha area
- IPL 2018: MS Dhoni all set to lead Chennai Super Kings?
- Time names Person of the Year
- Amazon launches Prime membership in Singapore to attract customers
- May to reconvene Brexit talks with European Union this week
- USA recognition of Jerusalem risks igniting 'fire' in region, warns Turkey
- Apple TV will finally get Amazon Prime Video
- Steinhoff shares plunge 60% after CEO quits
- Adams nails 20 points in Thunder win