As per reports, the star campaigner of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Prime Minister Modi, will address election rallies in these regions. However, he did attend a rally in Anjar. The campaigns scheduled for 5 Dec were canceled due to the Cyclone Ockhi's expected landfall.
Speaking to the media, Surjewala said, "If he would have reacted to the statements made by his own party members like Yashwant Sinha, Arun Shourie and Shatrughan Sinha, rather than reacting to Congress, that would have been better". "The verdict of the Supreme Court will be acceptable to the Congress party".
Addressing a public gathering here, the Prime Minister said, "The Congress feels only one family won India's freedom". On Diwali, Modi had extended his greetings to around 23,000 BJP workers in Gujarat through tele-conferencing. Don't fear. If you had really carried out development then you would not have to talk about the Mogul era to China, rather you would have talked abut Gujarat's people, farmers, youth, shopkeepers, Dalits, backward castes. The Prime Minister also added that the law and order situations had improved tremendously under the BJP government over the last two decades.
After BJP National President Amit Shah attacked Dr Kapil Sibal over the Ayoydhya case, PM Modi today said, "Yesterday in the SC, a Congress MP Kapil Sibal was arguing (which is his right) for the Babri Masjid. Congress is creating impediments in finding solutions to the issue", he said. He said that, ahead of the Uttar Pradesh polls, he was advised not to speak about the triple talaq fearing the election results.
Modi said the Centre did not hesitate to take action after 19 Indian soldiers were killed in Uri attacks a year ago, referring to Indian Army's "surgical strikes to neutralise the launch pads of terrorism in Pakistan occupied Kashmir".
It makes instant triple talaq a cognisable and non-bailable offence. Our asset is the hard work of the poor.
- Needle Moving Activity Spotted in Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASNA)
- Analyzing US Gasoline Inventories and Demand
- Deutsche Bank Now Covering Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) With $2.25 Target
- UnitedHealth Group's Optum to acquire dialysis-center chain DaVita for $4.9B
- May to reconvene Brexit talks with European Union this week
- Saints prep for Falcons, may have Lattimore
- BBC uses clips of wrong Bollywood stars in tribute to Shashi Kapoor
- Disney And Fox Could Close A Deal As Soon As Next Week
- Sharad Yadav disqualification from Rajya Sabha is unconstitutional says Arvind Kejriwal
- Brrrrr! Bone-chilling gales for Denver, and snow possible Thursday