A Strong natural disaster tremors were felt in Delhi on Wednesday night.
An quake measuring 5.0 on the richter scale having its epicenter in Uttarakhand struck today at 8:40pm. It struck at 8:49 pm, at a depth of 30 kilometres, according to the Indian Meteorological Department.
As per media reports Vibrations were also felt in Himachal Pradesh's Shimla, Kullu and Mandi, and some parts of Punjab and Haryana. It is also known as the third most earthquake-prone city in India. Many people took to Twitter just after they felt the natural disaster. However, no casualties have reported yet; the reports suggested Uttrakhand was the epicentre of the quake. According to the News Agency ANI, the center of the quake was in the depth of 30 kilometers.
- Atlanta mayoral candidate demands recount after losing by razor-thin margin
- Steven N'Zonzi Reportedly Flies into London for Arsenal Transfer Talks
- National Christmas Tree Shortage Hits the Four States
- Forecast: Chance of light snow or light rain in the Omaha area
- BBC uses clips of wrong Bollywood stars in tribute to Shashi Kapoor
- Mueller subpoenas Deutsche Bank over loans to Trump
- Margot Robbie & Tonya Harding Look Like Longtime BFFs At 'I, Tonya' Premiere
- Bengaluru: After complaint, Ola driver made six threat calls, says stylist
- Deutsche Bank Now Covering Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) With $2.25 Target
- Analyzing US Gasoline Inventories and Demand