A Strong natural disaster tremors were felt in Delhi on Wednesday night.
An quake measuring 5.0 on the richter scale having its epicenter in Uttarakhand struck today at 8:40pm. It struck at 8:49 pm, at a depth of 30 kilometres, according to the Indian Meteorological Department.
As per media reports Vibrations were also felt in Himachal Pradesh's Shimla, Kullu and Mandi, and some parts of Punjab and Haryana. It is also known as the third most earthquake-prone city in India. Many people took to Twitter just after they felt the natural disaster. However, no casualties have reported yet; the reports suggested Uttrakhand was the epicentre of the quake. According to the News Agency ANI, the center of the quake was in the depth of 30 kilometers.
- That new rumoured Portal game? It's a Bridge Constructor spin-off
- Mueller subpoenas Deutsche Bank over loans to Trump
- Will Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma tie the knot in December?
- 'Black Mirror' Season 4 Gets Netflix Premiere Date, New Trailer
- PM Modi attacks Congress in Gujarat over the Ayodhya issue
- Melbourne byelection looms as Labor's David Feeney falls into citizenship trap
- Atlanta mayoral candidate demands recount after losing by razor-thin margin
- Analyzing US Gasoline Inventories and Demand
- Investigation continues as missing girls found
- Needle Moving Activity Spotted in Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASNA)