It was due to be released under the Lionsgate Premiere banner, telling the tale of mobster John Gotti, who was head of the infamous Gambino family.
Lionsgate made a decision to sell the rights to the story back to production company Emmett/Furla/Oasis, reports state.
Directed by former Entourage actor Kevin Connelly, Gotti began shooting in July of past year and features Travolta's wife Kelly Preston as the crime lord's spouse Victoria Gotti. The producers are expected to seek new distribution for the movie, but the planned release date of December 15 looks impossible.
Directed by former Entourage actor Kevin Connolly, using a script penned by Lem Dobbs and Leo Rossi, Gotti began shooting in July of past year. By contrast, Gotti's producers actually asked the distributor to sell them back the rights to the film, in order to try and pursue a wide theatrical release. Entertainment Weekly speculated that the release will now occur sometime in 2018.
- Treausuer lauds economic growth figures
- Prince William probably won't be Prince Harry's best man
- Iomart Group Plc 13.9% Potential Upside Indicated by N+1 Singer
- Joel Matip Ruled Out Of Crucial Champions League Clash Vs Spartak Moscow
- Sierra Leone auctions off "peace diamond" for US$6.5 million
- Apple TV will finally get Amazon Prime Video
- "Presidents can not obstruct justice" claim by Trump lawyers may not hold up
- Adams nails 20 points in Thunder win
- Is Arshi Khan The New Captain Of The House?
- Steve Smith admits being nervous on final day following Australia's Ashes win