The Hornets did not disclose Clifford's illness. The Hornets defeated the Grizzlies 104-99. Silas, who served as a scout and an assistant for Charlotte from 1999-2002, re-joined the franchise in 2010.
However, they have not done so thus far, as they have gotten off to a disappointing 9-13 start and have lost four of their last five games. "All that other stuff will go out the window when it's time to coach". We're all hoping that the 56-year-old Clifford has a quick recovery. The team did not provide any additional details on the situation "out of respect for Clifford's privacy".
An indefinite timetable to return invites speculation about Clifford's health, and his status going forward.
- Vladimir Putin to stand for re-election as Russian president
- Disney And Fox Could Close A Deal As Soon As Next Week
- UnitedHealth Group's Optum to acquire dialysis-center chain DaVita for $4.9B
- Brrrrr! Bone-chilling gales for Denver, and snow possible Thursday
- Lena Dunham Says She Warned Hillary Clinton's Campaign About Harvey Weinstein
- Mueller subpoenas Deutsche Bank over loans to Trump
- Margot Robbie & Tonya Harding Look Like Longtime BFFs At 'I, Tonya' Premiere
- 'Black Mirror' Season 4 Gets Netflix Premiere Date, New Trailer
- Dele Alli bids to recover form in weakened Tottenham team
- PM Modi attacks Congress in Gujarat over the Ayodhya issue