Otherwise, expect partly cloudy skies Wednesday night with lows in the 60s to low 70s.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Today, sunny, with a high near 43. Saturday night, scattered snow showers, mainly before 1 a.m. Chance for precipitation is 60 percent.
Strong winds have caused significant damage to the covering of the multipurpose court at Fontana Park in northwestern Fontana. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday through Monday in the Omaha area are forecast to be mostly to partly sunny, with highs Friday and Saturday in the upper 30s and lows in the lower 20s. South southwest wind around 6 miles per hour becoming north-northeast after midnight. High temperatures through the end of the week will be in the low 40s with overnight temperatures in the mid-20s.
Wednesday, December 6: High: middle 30s.
Mostly cloudy Friday night, with lows near 20 degrees (-6 to -7 degrees Celsius).
Snow may be possible today and Wednesday but the chances are slight, according to the NWS. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy, low around 26.
The normal high and low temperatures for this time of year in Milwaukee are 37 and 24 degrees.
Temperatures will be falling all through the night along with sustained northwest winds at 15-25mph. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Apple TV will finally get Amazon Prime Video
- Dozens injured in a train collision in Meerbusch, Germany
- BJP targets Cong after Sibal seeks deferment of Ayodhya case
- Iranian FM Deplores US Supreme Court's Greenlight for Muslim Ban
- Joel Matip Ruled Out Of Crucial Champions League Clash Vs Spartak Moscow
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at six per cent
- Time names Person of the Year
- United Kingdom made no estimate of Brexit's economic impact
- Gus Malzahn says best days are ahead for Auburn
- Steinhoff shares plunge 60% after CEO quits