Otherwise, expect partly cloudy skies Wednesday night with lows in the 60s to low 70s.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Today, sunny, with a high near 43. Saturday night, scattered snow showers, mainly before 1 a.m. Chance for precipitation is 60 percent.
Strong winds have caused significant damage to the covering of the multipurpose court at Fontana Park in northwestern Fontana. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday through Monday in the Omaha area are forecast to be mostly to partly sunny, with highs Friday and Saturday in the upper 30s and lows in the lower 20s. South southwest wind around 6 miles per hour becoming north-northeast after midnight. High temperatures through the end of the week will be in the low 40s with overnight temperatures in the mid-20s.
Wednesday, December 6: High: middle 30s.
Mostly cloudy Friday night, with lows near 20 degrees (-6 to -7 degrees Celsius).
Snow may be possible today and Wednesday but the chances are slight, according to the NWS. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy, low around 26.
The normal high and low temperatures for this time of year in Milwaukee are 37 and 24 degrees.
Temperatures will be falling all through the night along with sustained northwest winds at 15-25mph. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Gus Malzahn says best days are ahead for Auburn
- Investigation continues as missing girls found
- Sierra Leone auctions off "peace diamond" for US$6.5 million
- Metcalfe During Hearing "I Don't Like Men as You Might"
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at six per cent
- NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) PT Raised to $250.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- Zinke Says New Mexico Monuments Won't Shrink
- Bitcoin Hits Record $12000 As Futures Trading Looms
- Time names Person of the Year
- Beyonce Presents Sports Illustrated Award to Colin Kaepernick