Despite their domestic struggles, the North Londoners are through to the knockout stages of the Champions League and Alli insists that "there's nothing to worry about".
But Pochettino, who has no issues with the way his side are now performing, insists Wednesday's match is an opportunity to regain their form ahead of games against Stoke, Brighton and Man City.
"I'm not going to complain, if Sanchez is out for a few games, that's football", said Pochettino. "We are frustrated because the results are not good but it's not about the performances".
Whilst Mauricio Pochettino has guided his side into securing an unlikely top spot in Group H already, Spurs will be keen to have a full-strength side once more with the hosts experiencing something of a rocky patch in form, having won just once during the last five games in all competitions. We'll just have to play someone else. "We are going to rest some players, but Dele is going to play".
"Manchester City have created a gap, but I'm sure the team will improve and take many lessons from this run".
"It's a game that only provides us with the opportunity to play with some players that need to be ready if we need them". That is why they deserve [a chance], they have the quality as well in the position that we are looking to try to help the team tomorrow. "Maybe, after playing at such a high level and high tempo under massive pressure, the team needs time to breathe, and to build momentum again because that situation was new for everyone, and we need to build our confidence and trust again".
- National Christmas Tree Shortage Hits the Four States
- Disney And Fox Could Close A Deal As Soon As Next Week
- Mueller subpoenas Deutsche Bank over loans to Trump
- Manchester City to return for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in January
- John Travolta's mafia movie Gotti dumped at last minute
- Melbourne byelection looms as Labor's David Feeney falls into citizenship trap
- That new rumoured Portal game? It's a Bridge Constructor spin-off
- Sharad Yadav disqualification from Rajya Sabha is unconstitutional says Arvind Kejriwal
- Apple TV will finally get Amazon Prime Video
- 'Black Mirror' Season 4 Gets Netflix Premiere Date, New Trailer