Now a new challenge - the Invisible Box - has become a viral sensation.
It's the latest viral Internet challenge, with thousands of people trying to hop over an "invisible box".
Ariel Olivar recorded the stunt on the sidelines of a playoff game between the Manvel Mavericks and Cedar Park Timberwolves Friday night.
The premise involves stepping onto an "invisible box" with one foot and leaping over it with the other foot. Some people were close, like Maley Moak's friend Maggie.
Others hilariously fail, tripping over their own feet or even falling to the ground (left and right).
Who is the American cheerleader who did the invisible box challenge?
It is yet to be seen how this challenge will compare with previous, popular online trends.
College football player Dontez Hines originated the challenge in August when he tweeted a video of himself miming "stepping over" a box.
It appears that fitness is a key ingredient in beating the challenge, according to Men's Health fitness editor Ebenezer Samuel. "You'll notice his body rotates toward the leg on the step as well; there's a ton of oblique and ab stability maintaining that position".
They then proceed to "step over" it effectively hopping from one side to the other but keeping their suspended foot completely still. "The technique is to bring the one leg higher than the other as if you're actually stepping over a box".
- PM meets new UP mayors, Amethis civic polls winners of BJP
- After updating to iOS iPhone X complain of problems with
- John Travolta's mafia movie Gotti dumped at last minute
- United Kingdom made no estimate of Brexit's economic impact
- Beyonce Presents Sports Illustrated Award to Colin Kaepernick
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at six per cent
- Iranian FM Deplores US Supreme Court's Greenlight for Muslim Ban
- IPL 2018: MS Dhoni all set to lead Chennai Super Kings?
- Dead baby found alive: Delhi govt probe panel faults Max Hospital
- Amazon launches Prime membership in Singapore to attract customers