"The cold air is on the move", according to AccuWeather.
Today's forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high of 36 and an overnight low of 15, with winds 8 to 13 miles per hour with gusts as high as 20 miles per hour.
If snow falls in South Jersey coastal areas, it won't be much at all - between a tenth and quarter-inch, according to the weather service.
It will be sunny but the high will only reach 35 in the afternoon, according to the National Weather Service in Boulder. That, after temperatures reached 61 degrees Fahrenheit (16 Celsius) Tuesday. South wind 10 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 20 miles per hour.
But things will begin to get more interesting - and challenging for forecasters - on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The National Weather Service also says there is a 50 percent chance of rain or snow on Friday night.
The weather service said as of now it appears very light precipitation will occur in north Alabama, with a "trace to maybe a few hundredths of an inch" possible, which could make for a dusting on grassy areas.
Sunday, the high will be near 51 with mostly clear skies, the weather service said.
Today's forecast calls for a chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11 a.m.
MONDAY: Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Iranian FM Deplores US Supreme Court's Greenlight for Muslim Ban
- Gus Malzahn says best days are ahead for Auburn
- Beyonce Presents Sports Illustrated Award to Colin Kaepernick
- Disney And Fox Could Close A Deal As Soon As Next Week
- Mueller subpoenas Deutsche Bank over loans to Trump
- Manchester City to return for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in January
- Saints prep for Falcons, may have Lattimore
- Bitcoin Hits Record $12000 As Futures Trading Looms
- That new rumoured Portal game? It's a Bridge Constructor spin-off
- Metcalfe During Hearing "I Don't Like Men as You Might"