"The cold air is on the move", according to AccuWeather.
Today's forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high of 36 and an overnight low of 15, with winds 8 to 13 miles per hour with gusts as high as 20 miles per hour.
If snow falls in South Jersey coastal areas, it won't be much at all - between a tenth and quarter-inch, according to the weather service.
It will be sunny but the high will only reach 35 in the afternoon, according to the National Weather Service in Boulder. That, after temperatures reached 61 degrees Fahrenheit (16 Celsius) Tuesday. South wind 10 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 20 miles per hour.
But things will begin to get more interesting - and challenging for forecasters - on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The National Weather Service also says there is a 50 percent chance of rain or snow on Friday night.
The weather service said as of now it appears very light precipitation will occur in north Alabama, with a "trace to maybe a few hundredths of an inch" possible, which could make for a dusting on grassy areas.
Sunday, the high will be near 51 with mostly clear skies, the weather service said.
Today's forecast calls for a chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11 a.m.
MONDAY: Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Cheerleader's 'invisible box' stunt breaks the internet
- BBC uses clips of wrong Bollywood stars in tribute to Shashi Kapoor
- Gus Malzahn says best days are ahead for Auburn
- National Christmas Tree Shortage Hits the Four States
- Beyonce Presents Sports Illustrated Award to Colin Kaepernick
- John Travolta's mafia movie Gotti dumped at last minute
- Forecast: Chance of light snow or light rain in the Omaha area
- Apple TV will finally get Amazon Prime Video
- Metcalfe During Hearing "I Don't Like Men as You Might"
- Manchester City to return for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in January