On Monday, the company launched Apple Pay Cash.
Customers who have already updated to iOS 11.2 can simply restart their devices to begin sending and receiving money with friends and family and using Apple Pay Cash. watchOS 4.2 will be available as a free update and is required to send and receive money and use Apple Pay Cash on any Apple Watch model.
At end October, 35.3 percent of Apple's installed base customers across Europe and the United States had owned their iPhones for more than two years, up from 30.1 percent the year before, signifying "considerable pent-up demand" within Apple's base, Kantar said. Apple has now released the fine details of the new system and in case you missed it in beta, here's the all-important reminder: you can use the Apple Watch to send payments, too. The new software update brings with it support for Apple Pay Cash, which when setup on an iPhone running iOS 11.2, will become available in the Messages app and Wallet app on Apple Watch devices. You can also use Siri to make and receive payments for contacts via Apple Pay Cash. It's also available only in the USA for now. It also resolves the issue where simultaneous alarms and timers couldn't be dismissed independently, apart from fixing an issue where scrolling was disabled in Heart Rate.
How to update to the latest operating system on Apple Watch? Then, connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network and keep it close to the smartwatch until the process is complete. Enter the Watch passcode if prompted and then follow the prompts from your iPhone.
A direct competitor to other digital cash apps like Venmo and Square Cash, Apple Pay Cash was first announced in June, at Apple's annual developer's conference.
- Sierra Leone auctions off "peace diamond" for US$6.5 million
- Apple TV will finally get Amazon Prime Video
- Joel Matip Ruled Out Of Crucial Champions League Clash Vs Spartak Moscow
- Treausuer lauds economic growth figures
- Gus Malzahn says best days are ahead for Auburn
- Prince William probably won't be Prince Harry's best man
- John Travolta's mafia movie Gotti dumped at last minute
- Zinke Says New Mexico Monuments Won't Shrink
- Dozens injured in a train collision in Meerbusch, Germany
- Is Arshi Khan The New Captain Of The House?