While she had meant to take an Uber ride home, the woman, she claimed, allowed Anderson to take her home at the insistence of his friends.
Norman police are investigating the incident, though no charges have officially been fired.
Until then, Anderson is prohibited from having any contact with the alleged victim and to stay away from her residence.
According to the victim's statement, she met Anderson while out drinking on November 16. "We went to a second bar and I was planning on ubering home myself, Rodney's friends were insistent that he take me home", the document reads.
"All I remembered from the night was kissing him and vomiting for about 20 minutes".
She specifically alleged that he bit her and sexually assaulted her with his fingers.
The emergency protective order was filed and issued Monday, with the woman writing "I remember feeling like I couldn't get away".
According to the protective order, she said she is "scared for my safety" because "this happened in my apartment".
A victim protective order hearing has been scheduled for December 18, online records show.
NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article. Mr. Anderson did not, nor would he ever, force himself on any woman.
OU officials said Monday night the school was aware and gathering more information. However, there are those accused of sexual assault which they unequivocally did not commit- as is the case for Mr. Anderson. Over the past seven games, he has gained 1,134 yards from scrimmage - rushing and receiving - and scored 14 touchdowns.
The move comes just weeks before the University of Oklahoma faces off against Georgia in the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day.
- Saakashvili calls for protest camp in Ukraine's capital
- NAB accepted Nawaz Sharif request of exemption from personal appearance
- Showers, high near 53 — TODAY'S FORECAST
- How To Unlock Overwatch League Skins
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Shares Sold by Adirondack Trust Co
- Apple Adds Unlocked iPhone X to Apple Store
- Aldridge's double-double rallies Spurs past Pistons 96-93
- Nintendo brings Wii and GameCube titles to Nvidia Shield in China
- Arsenal Ready To Sell Theo Walcott In January - West Ham & Southampton Keen
- PlayStation Stores Leak The God Of War Release Date