In news that hardly qualifies as news given its inevitability, Netflix has rewarded its hit series "Stranger Things" a third season. They're going to be nearly a year older by the time we start shooting Season 3...
And whilst Netflix does not publicly release streaming figures for any of their Originals, there was considerable hype around the second season, which was well-received by critics.
Cheers to more Dustin and Steve scenes! On the other hand, October was such a flawless fit for the show this year, it would be a bit surprising if Netflix pushed to 2019.
What do you think about this Stranger Things season 3 renewal news?
Stranger Things' second season debuted at the end of October and was met with critical praise. Fans will be able to return to the 1980s at least two more times. "People love season one because it's season one, and if you make season two like season one...season two isn't season one so you have to keep the things that people really loved about the show but also do some things different". We can only write and produce the show so fast. "I mean, we're trying to do this eight-hour, nine-hour movie so to get that pacing just right, you know, it's always hard".
With the rip to the Upside Down now closed (thanks, Eleven!), we can only speculate what supernatural phenomenon will plague Hawkins next season.
"The hardest thing with this story is that we were tracking these multiple storylines and having them sort of build about at the same pace as to crescendo at the same time".
- Swansea paying Bayern Munich £7m for Renato Sanches loan
- DMX Facing Jail Time for Tax Evasion
- Libya slave trade: more Nigerians return from Libya
- Here's the full list of RBS branches shutting in the North
- Man United's five injury problems vs Arsenal
- John Cena Reportedly Sued By Ford After Selling Supercar
- United States regulator to allow CME, CBOE to list bitcoin futures
- Beyonce Tops The Most-Liked Instagram Pictures Of 2017
- Southgate: England must go to Russian Federation to win
- Tag: Bharat 5 India