Walsh was quoted as saying that the court was getting "nothing but fingers from Mr. McGregor" thanks to his tardy arrival. If he's making a case he has to be here. "I'm very annoyed with Mr McGregor in the same way I'm annoyed with any other defendant".
The judge's line of questioning caused laughter in the court before McGregor smiled and confidently said: "140".
Judge Walsh had said that it was the third time the case was mentioned in the court and warned that he was showing "absolute disrespect". "Please don't tell me you earn more than €110 million in a day?" Sports Illustrated and the New York Post, among other outlets, have named McGregor in connection with the report.
The judge ultimately slapped McGregor with a £350 fine - just over $416 USA dollars - and even allowed him to pay his fine in installments despite the fighter just hearing north of $100 million for his fight against Floyd Mayweather in August.
Afterwards as McGregor emerged from court to his waiting BMW reporters tried to question him about recent allegations that he punched a gangland figure in a pub last weekend.
"That's all nonsense, that is", Tony McGregor claimed. Or some people who are related to some very, very heavy people that could pose a serious threat to his safety and maybe even his life - and I don't say that lightly. Absolute nonsense. It's an absolute nonsense story.
- Facebook software will detect those who have suicidal tendencies
- Los Angeles 2017: Nissan Unveils Another Small SUV Called Kicks!
- Sticks and Stones: Rap Song Lands Victoria's Secret Angels in Hot Water
- November 30, 2017: Man Kicked Off Call-In Show For Questioning Fisher's Loyalty
- Microsoft Edge launches on iPhone and Android
- Justin Bieber's Security Chief Arrested after Colliding with Police Car in Kendall
- More than 200 search for missing three-year-old North Carolina girl
- Israel strikes militant targets in Gaza after mortar barrage
- Pittsburgh-shot 'Mindhunter' renewed for second season on Netflix
- New Amazon Alexa Powered Destiny 2 Ghost Unveiled