It is unclear, however, whether the president golfs each day he visits a course.
Donald Trump paid a Sunday visit to his Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla., on November 26 to play golf.
Saturday was Mr Trump's fourth consecutive day at one of his clubs, where he played with golf star and supporter Jack Nicklaus, as reported by CNN. Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden has asked the White House to provide the names of Trump's golf partners, as well for his clubs to provide visitor logs to get a sense of when Trump has played golf and with whom.
Trump moves from Tiger Woods to Jack Nicklaus on golf course
By comparison, Obama played 333 rounds of golf during his eight years in office and at this point in the first year of his term had played 26 rounds, according to Mark Knoller of CBS News, who keeps detailed statistics of presidencies. At this point in his presidency, Obama had played 26 rounds. He had stopped playing after the October 13, 2003, after having been critical because he was playing golf while the country was at war.
The President has also been on the golf course nearly three times as much as Barack Obama did during his first year.
During the 2016 presidential campaign, then-candidate Donald Trump told voters that he wouldn't have time for golf if he were elected president.
Almost two minutes after take off, he tweeted, "Since the first day I took office all you hear is the phony Democrat excuse for losing the election, Russia, Russia, Russia. Believe me. Believe me, folks".
- Mall Evacuated in Middletown Amid Reports of a Shooting
- Day charges ahead at Australian Open
- PEMRA allows TV channels to resume transmission, social media remain suspended
- Jose Mourinho admits to problem over Man Utd ace Paul Pogba
- Trump continues to implicitly endorse alleged sex molester Roy Moore
- CBI helping Shivarj Singh Chouhan, acting as govt's 'puppet' in Vyapam scam
- North Korea replaces border guards following defection
- At least 22 injured in Tenerife dancefloor collapse
- Cowboys release McFadden in flurry of moves amid 3-game skid
- Pelosi Defends Clinton, Conyers, Franken; Attacks Trump, Calls Moore 'a Child Molester'