A 33-year-old man has been arrested on two counts of attempted murder in a road-rage shooting Saturday morning on the Florida Turnpike in Lake County.
Sgt. Kim Montes said in a news release that the shooting happened about 10.15am Saturday near Winter Garden.
Traffic is backed up following a shooting on the Florida Turnpike on November 25, 2017.
Both victims, residing from Miami, were taken to Orlando Regional Megical Center. No bullets directly hit the victims, but fragments caused them to have minor injuries.
Troopers said their auto had several bullet holes on the right side of the vehicle.
Officials are still searching for the person in the gray Camry and believe the incident was a result of road rage, ClickOrlando.com reported.
No further details are available at this time.
She said all lanes of the turnpike are open, adding that no one is permitted to stop along the roadway while the investigation is underway.
- This Father's 21st birthday message for his daughter will break your heart
- Mall Evacuated in Middletown Amid Reports of a Shooting
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC)
- Cowboys release McFadden in flurry of moves amid 3-game skid
- Thanksgiving, Black Friday online sales soar to record highs
- Wilton Speight announces he'll transfer from MI
- Trump continues to implicitly endorse alleged sex molester Roy Moore
- Tennessee to hire former Rutgers, Bucs coach Greg Schiano, report says
- Israeli Health Minister Litzman resigns over Shabbat train work
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (concussion) is out for Week 12