However, due to the countless rumours from various "royal correspondents" and "palace sources" over the past few months strongly hinting an upcoming royal engagement between Prince Harry and actor Meghan Markle, Kensington Palace just had to step in.
An official announcement is expected in the coming days, with Tuesday being suspected by news outlets now stationed out the front of Buckingham Palace.
However, recent reports that Buckingham Palace staff were briefed on their engagement in a secret meeting on Friday has many hoping an announcement may come even sooner.
That being said, now it is believed that they will reveal their engagement to the public as soon as Tuesday!
The palace normally declines to comment on the daily stories about the royals' alleged shennanigans as reported by some United Kingdom newspapers. As Radar Online added, both Prince Charles and Prince William announced their engagements on a Tuesday.
Prime Minister Theresa May cleared her schedule on Thursday, as she expected the public announcement would happen then, according to sources. It turns out Prince Harry and Meghan could make their highly anticipated official announcement at any time until the New Year!
On Friday they allegedly not only got the Queen's blessing but also talked about their wedding plans, agreeing that they want something non-traditional. He's spoken about wanting to lead a more low-key life than his brother, who is married to Kate Middleton and already raises two kids as they expect a third. The actress reportedly quit her role on the show Suits, and a report this week indicated that they have been house hunting.
"They are a very private couple", noted a Daily Star source.
Accompanied by bodyguards from the Metropolitan Police's Protection Command, the Sunday Express reports it's the first time royal protection officers who are taxpayer funded, have been seen with Meghan.
- Trump moves from Tiger Woods to Jack Nicklaus on golf course
- Kushal Tandon DEFENDS Beyhadh co-star Piyush Sahdev on his rape charges
- Trump rips CNN again, but this time, CNN blasted him right back
- Tennessee to hire former Rutgers, Bucs coach Greg Schiano, report says
- Iran-Syria Coalition Strategic, Based on Mutual Respect: Syrian Adviser
- Mall Evacuated in Middletown Amid Reports of a Shooting
- Kim Kardashian West is Getting Involved in Cyntonia Brown's Legal Case
- Trump continues to implicitly endorse alleged sex molester Roy Moore
- At least 22 injured in Tenerife dancefloor collapse
- Imgur confirms email addresses, passwords stolen in 2014 hack