After Crabtree threw a punch at Talib, a whole bunch of Raiders and Broncos players started going at it on the sideline. After a delay of several minutes, Crabtree, Talib and Jackson were all ejected from the game.
It took quite some time for the ejected players to leave the field.
During the Broncos' 24-6 victory in Week 17 last year, Talib ripped a gold chain off Crabtree's neck, which drew the ire of the nine-year veteran. That led to players from both sides joining the scrum.
If Crabtree was looking for revenge against Talib, it was his first opportunity. That got them both kicked out. Speaking of Lynch, the popular running back amusingly ensured Talib's safe passage to the locker room by escorting the rival cornerback through the Raiders sideline into the tunnel. Before being aided off the field he motioned demonstratively in the direction of the Oakland bench and wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson.
In total, Crabtree, Talib, and Raiders guard Gabe Jackson were ejected in the fight. You won't see football fights that insane very often.
- Military coalition will 'chase terrorism until it disappears', says Saudi Crown Prince
- Day charges ahead at Australian Open
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (concussion) is out for Week 12
- Imgur confirms email addresses, passwords stolen in 2014 hack
- At least 22 injured in Tenerife dancefloor collapse
- Tennessee to hire former Rutgers, Bucs coach Greg Schiano, report says
- Pelosi Defends Clinton, Conyers, Franken; Attacks Trump, Calls Moore 'a Child Molester'
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC)
- Kim Kardashian West is Getting Involved in Cyntonia Brown's Legal Case
- Iran-Syria Coalition Strategic, Based on Mutual Respect: Syrian Adviser