Actor Rance Howard has died today at the age of 89.
Rance Howard and Ron Howard actually made their film debut in the same movie, though Ron was only two at the time: a 1956 Western called Frontier Woman. He also appeared in several of his son's films, including "Apollo 13", "Parenthood", "Splash", "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", "Frost/Nixon" and "A Beautiful Mind". He stood especially tall 4 his ability to balance ambition w/great personal integrity. About this tragic event on his official page in social network Twitter told one of the sons of star cinema Ron. "We love & miss U Dad".
While he was the patriarch of the Howard talent dynasty, which includes Ron, Clint, and granddaughter Bryce Dallas Howard, Rance Howard had more than 270 acting credits of his own dating back to the 1950s.
He also starred in Alexander Payne's "Nebraska" in 2013. On the TV side of things, he has appeared in Murder, She Wrote, Seinfeld, Bones, The X-Files, , Grey's Anatamoy, and alongside his son in Happy Days.
- Miss World 2017 Manushi Chillar looks unrecognisable in this old viral video
- Youth pastor accused of fatally shooting family on Thanksgiving
- Fleetwood two shots off the lead in Hong Kong
- Local farmers see Christmas trees selling fast on Black Friday
- Black Friday Deals: Up to 40% off Amazon Devices
- An Entourage Extra Claims Jeremy Piven Assaulted Her
- New Black Mirror's Season 4 Trailer Is Creepy And Powerful
- Former Glee actor Naya Rivera arrested
- Highlights from the Warriors win over New Orleans
- Terrorism is a threat to humanity: PM Narendra Modi