The time off is totally understandable - for the past seven years, Jennifer has filmed about three movies per year!
If you don't see Jennifer Lawrence on screen for a while, just assume that she's off milking goats alone on a farm somewhere!
"I want to buy a farm". I want to be, like, milking goats, ' the star explained when asked what she has in store for the future. Next year, she'll star as a Russian ballerina-turned-spy in Red Sparrow.
Recently Jennifer Lawrence lives in a fairly dense graph.
The 27-year-old actress has worked non-stop since her she shot to fame with the 2010 movie "Winter's Bone" and she is planning to take a break from the spotlight and move to a remote farm.
A longtime superfan of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Jennifer interviewed her idol Kim Kardashian while sitting in for USA late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel.
Rinna and her friend Amelia Gray, both shared their encounter with Lawrence via their Instagram Stories on Saturday.
Jennifer also plans to devote more time to political activism on behalf of the organisation Represent.us, for which she is already a board member. "She's the best actress".
- Iran-Syria Coalition Strategic, Based on Mutual Respect: Syrian Adviser
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC)
- Tennessee to hire former Rutgers, Bucs coach Greg Schiano, report says
- Trump continues to implicitly endorse alleged sex molester Roy Moore
- England batsman Jonny Bairstow investigated by European Central Bank
- Dan Mullen Targeted By Gators
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (concussion) is out for Week 12
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Tottenham v West Brom
- Imgur confirms email addresses, passwords stolen in 2014 hack
- Day charges ahead at Australian Open